What is your photographic style?
- Match Studio's Style is a blend of photojournalism and relaxed portraiture, with a fashion photography feel. My background is in people and fashion shooting. That's what I excel at…making people relaxed and confident in front of the camera.
What is your pricing structure? Do you offer packages and such?
- Pricing depends on length of coverage and what is included in your package. Just email your details on the Contact form, and you will receive a Pricing package.
Is a second photographer included in your coverage?
- Most packages include a second shooter, but that can be modified if you wish.
How is my date reserved?
- Your date is reserved when a contract is signed, and the required deposit is received. Deposits are non-refundable.
Do you deliver all the images from my event?
- No. Every wedding or event is edited to remove obvious "no-goods", such as blurred or out of focus images, bad expressions, or just plain goof ups.
Are images shot in RAW or JPEG format?
- All images are shot in RAW format for maximum detail and control. Your final files will be delivered in JPEG format after each has been edited and enhanced.
What happens if we go over our time allotment?
- A 30 minute grace period is built in to our coverages, but if you do need more time on the day of your event, an hourly rate will be applied that is fully disclosed in your contract.
Why does one have to pay for extra time?
- Extra coverage involves longer downloading, extra editing, more post production on the image files, and payment for the second shooter.
How long will it take to see my images from my event?
- Most wedding and e-sessions can expect to se previews within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Albums will take two months from when your selections are submitted.
What album companies does Match Studio offer?
- We offer Finao Albums, namely the One series. They are categorically the best albums available, with superlative production quality, excellent warranty, and made right here in good ole America.
What camera gear do you use?
- Match Studio utilizes Canon gear…5D Mark 2 and 3, 40D, and Canon Speed Lights. All our lenses are L quality glass, with "fast" f/stops, to shoot in low light levels. Every camera and lens has a back up.
Do you travel to destinations or other locations?
- Yes. All passport and travel documents are ready to go! You will pay any travel costs and accommodations, and extra time, if applicable.